All Logan County residents are eligible for a Guthrie Public Library card.
How to Get a Library Card
- Visit the library to fill out an application for a library card.
- Show proof of address. This includes an I.D. and a bill, check, piece of mail, etc. that states the applicant’s name and current address.
Guthrie Public Library Services
- 2 week checkout for books, e-books, magazines, books-on-tape or CD and DVD’s.
- 2 week renewals in person, online or by phone
- Interlibrary Loan
- Reference Assistance
- Programming for Children, Tweens, Teens and Adults
- Small Business Start-Up and Services
Computer and Internet
- Computers with internet
- Free computer help
- Wireless internet
Copy, Print and Fax
- Black & White printing – $0.10 per page (additional fees apply for color, double sided and legal size prints)
- Black & White copies – $0.10 per page (additional fees apply for color, double sided and legal size prints)
- Faxes – Local ($1.00 per page); Long Distance ($1.25 per page)
Inter Library Loans (ILL)
- The purpose of inter library loan is to obtain, upon request of a library user, material not available in the our library.
- To request an item please call (405-282-0050 ext. 3) or visit the library to place the request.
- There is a $3 shipping fee for each item requested, due when the library user picks up the item.
- The shipping fee is subject to change upon the weight of the item.
- FREE notary services
- Lamination at $0.25 a linear foot
- Die cut Machine